Homework from yesterday
- Estimating using perfect squares
200- in between the perfect squares 196 and 225.
- 225 is bigger than 200 so that number won't work
- so that leaves us with 196 aka 14x14
- If 196 is 14x14 that means that 200 will be 14._x14._=200 because we know that 225 which
Is to big being 15x15 or the next highest perfect square.
37-in between perfect squares 36 and 49
- 49 is bigger than 37 so it won't work
- which leaves us with 36 aka 6x6
- so if 36 is 6x6 that means that 37 will be 6._x6._=37 because we know that 37 which
to big being 7x7 or the next highest perfect square
850- in between perfect squares 841 and 900
- 900 is bigger than 850 so it won't work
- which leaves us with 841 aka 29x29
- so if 841 is 29x29 that means that 850 will be 29._x29._=850 because we know that 900 is
to big being 30x30 or the next highest perfect square
77 - in between perfect squares 64 and 81
- 81 is bigger than 77 so it won't work
- which leaves us with 64 aka 7x7
- so if 64 is 7x7 that means that 77 will be 7._x7._=77 because we know that 81 is
to big being 8x8 or the next highest perfect square
-Different colours for the pefect squares
-show what x what = the number your trying to get to
Im sorry my computer won't let me put pictures or vidoes.
so heres a link for a Prime Factorization video.
and another link for prime factorization which is a website which has pictures
and then here is my actual link (make sure to turn off the volume if the play the game)