Monday, March 21, 2011

Angelo's Term 2 Reflection

Term 2 Reflection

In term 2 I learned about 3 things. the percentage.The surface area of rectangular prism, triangular prism, and cylinder. And I learned about the volume of rectangular prism, triangular prism, and cylinder. I had a little trouble trying to find the surface area of triangular prism, but trying to find the volume of the shapes are easy.

In term 2 I finished my percentage video and I think I did good. My grade got lower because I didn’t finish all of my blogs, and I didn’t comment. I also failed some of my test, and I didn’t participate in class.

In term 3, I will participate in class, and I will do all of my blog work and I will try to comment on all the blogs. I will also study hard for my exams. And I will listen to my teacher so I can be a better learner.

No comments:

Post a Comment