Monday, March 21, 2011

Ryan's Term 2 Reflection

In term 2 I learned about 3 things. We learned about surface area of a rectangular prism, triangular prism, and a cylinder. I also learned about the volume of the two prisms and the cylinder. We also learned about percentage. One thing I kind of had problems with was mostly finding the surface area of a triangular prism because it has 2 shapes. The easiest part was finding the volume. I almost got 100% on all the quizzes this term.

This term I finished all my assignments except for commenting on other people’s blogs. I did very well in the section of volume. I completed all my math work and I will continue to do so.

In term 3 I will study even more than I do usually. Next term I will try to comment more. I will also try to make more better blog work. I will try to get even better grades for this subject and also the other subjects as well. I will try to finish all the textbook pages I am assigned in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment