Thursday, March 17, 2011

Term 2 Reflection

Term 2 Reflection

In Term 2, I’ve learned about percent, surface area and volume. The lesson that I’m good and did well at is I think finding the surface area and volume of rectangular prism, and triangular prism because I know the formulas and how to do it.
I struggled on converting percents because I always forgot how to convert them to decimal or fraction. I don’t know why I found it difficult to convert when we’re discussing about that but now, I really know how to convert percents into decimal and fraction. Next time, if we’ll take about percents, I won’t forgot how to convert them so I won’t struggle or fail Math just because of percents.

We learned about converting percents and adding percents to another. I also learned the formulas on how to find the surface areas and volume of rectangular prism, triangular prism and cylinder. I think I like this term better than on the first term.


No comments:

Post a Comment