Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kayla's Term 2 Reflection

In term 2, our class learned about percents, surface area, and volume. We did many things to help us learn and understand what to do, like doing textbook work and finishing homework in our math book.


In the beginning of the term, we learned how to Convert Fractions to Decimals. All you had to do was divide the Numerator by the Denominator. That was easy enough. Next, we learned how to Covert a Decimal to a Percent. That was easy, too. I had a fairly good understanding of what to do.


Getting the hang of Surface Area took more time. There were different shapes, and different formula's for each one. It was harder, but I still did it in the end. Volume was much easier. It was like surface area, but simpler.


In term 2, I commented on the blog a couple times, I never failed any of my tests and I always got at least 50% of it right. I learned from my mistakes, and I participated in class. Volume came very easily, and I think I did alright this term.


In term 3, I will try to post more on the blog, and I think I will comment more, as well. I will gather my materials, and try to remember everything that we are doing right now, so that I can do a fairly good job on the exams. I will try to be a better learner.


No comments:

Post a Comment