Monday, March 21, 2011

Shane's Term 2 Reflection

Term 2 Reflection

This term we learned about Surface Area, Percents, and Volume. I think I did well on Surface Area. Surface Area is a little bit easy. Percent is difficult because for me it’s hard to understand. This term my mark went up by 6 marks. I did well on my quizzes too.

I struggled in converting percents, but my friends help me and explain it to me. I did well on my tests too, but I think next time I need to study more.

Thanks to Ysa and Jae Anne because they teach me this formula or shortcut how to solve Surface Area. It’s easier because I don’t have to do all the steps to solve it, and I also have time to study my answers and correct it.

I will try to do my best to get high marks on my tests by studying and asking questions. And I’m going to try to speak in class if I don’t understand the solutions and formulas. This term I realized that asking questions to your teacher and classmates is a good idea.








Listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment