Saturday, March 19, 2011

Paulo's Term 2 Reflection


In term 2, we learned about finding the surface area and the volume of a rectangular prism, triangular prism, and cylinders. We also learned about percentage. I kind of had problems on finding the surface area because we had to find the area of each side of a prism and a cylinder. I had lots of fun with volume because it was really easy to find the volume of prisms and cylinders. I improved a lot this term, my mark went up by 6.

In term 2, i kind of improved on doing my homework. This term I probably did 75% of all the homework i was assigned. The only thing i didn’t do this term is comment on blogs because i get really lazy.


In term 3, I will try to comment on all the blogs and improve my mark more so I can make my parents and teachers proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment